Home » xyzzy » Dungeon » Don't think guns save lives
Re: Well said (nt) [message #58588 is a reply to message #58583] Mon, 12 June 2006 09:09 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Bill Martinelli is currently offline  Bill Martinelli
Illuminati (1st Degree)

I dont see it happening. I think the cave man could reach beside his easy rock recliner, grap his club and swat the old lady out the door just as easy. Maybe getting cut off by a stage coach isnt the same as a little puff box with the windows bulging from the 4 woofers in the back seat, but hey, most everyone had a gun 100 years ago and road rage wasnt a problem.

It's the people and there attitude. Everyone is too busy, in hurry, wants it now, and more than anything the seperation of classes is making a lot of people feel unfairly treated. So, what can we do? taking away hand guns will of course slow down the crime rate. I wouldnt argue that point. Taking away hand guns is only a bandaid to problem that really does need some attention.

You cant take away long guns so whats the point of taking away hand guns. semi auto weapons are a bit much for the average guy, but I think the criminals will always find a way to get those guns.

We need better people. not better laws.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message