Home » xyzzy » Dungeon » Guns
Re: Guns [message #58507 is a reply to message #58506] Thu, 08 June 2006 10:47 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
I am sorry but I don't see anything resembling an insinuation that you have no defense because you don't know what you are talking about. All I see is a question I asked regarding how you would accomodate those who don't share your beliefs in the schools and in the government. You expressed the things you did not like. I ask how would you change them. It's called compromise. Thats what I asked; how to accomodate everyones religion if you want that in the schools. No Plan; you just want it. I still have not read any kind of example; or approach that would accept everyone. Shane is allowed to believe in anything he wants; but he can't force it on another mans son.
And thats the repsonse I can't sem to get; exactly how you will help those who don't believe things your way? Thats the only reason I persue this at all; because if you have a sense of fairness you must accept that your way is not everyones way. Thats why we keep those things out of schools; thats why we vote to have no smoking rules and all the rest. Because it infringes on anothers rights to allow that.
So again; Why should I worry about getting shot by an angry motorist because you want to carry guns?
Why should I watch you work off the books while I pay taxes? Which religion will the schools permitt in the classroom? Why should your smoking habit hurt my breathing and cost me money? Why should I surrender Social Security so you can try being an investor and if your investments go south; now I as a taxpayer will have to support you anyway; even though you stopped paying into the plan? You should have no problem telling me the plan for all this.
I don't get the whole concept. So I asked. Thats all.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: OK so I know now not to take anything you say serious.
Next Topic: O'Kay; case closed.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu May 16 06:19:00 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout