Home » xyzzy » Dungeon » Intellectual Property
well Mike [message #57764 is a reply to message #57740] Tue, 03 January 2006 16:56 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
PakProtector is currently offline  PakProtector
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
Like I said when I first offerd the group purchase on Group Build, I am not in it for any profit. Or any sort of business gain. I am not in the Iron business, and don't think any will materialize in the future.

I made no claim as to past practice, which in fact ended with all sales going out at wholesale, and not through me. I found a method worth sharing, and I am sorry the method causes you distress.

Also, since some of those posts went quite close to the line drawn by Wanye surrounding your ownership of the Peerless 'P', I do apologize for goading you.

I will take care in the future when I refer to and describe any TX I choose to rebuild/rewind or modify. Remember, I am not in business to sell transformers of any sort. This does offer a freedom to discuss my pursuit, and getting into the business would remove it in part.

As to your shilling complaint, if your complaint held any true value, you'd take it up with all the folks who post about MQ products and how happy they are with your products and services. There is absolutely no difference, save one is done by me and does not benefit you, and those that are not done by me, and which do benefit you.
cheers,
Douglas

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message