Home » xyzzy » Dungeon » Intellectual Property
no ifs, ands or buts about it.... [message #57740 is a reply to message #57739] Sun, 01 January 2006 13:04 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
MQracing is currently offline  MQracing
Master
I think if you look on the trading post section of AA... you can still find your offers and solicitations to sell magnetic components to end users. Unless they were taken down because it's supposed to be a non-commercial forum. It was the very same knock-off that your now hawking on GB as your "non-profit" item.

Actually, it was funny to watch you try to market your copycats... at one point you were asking over $200 a copy... then it dropped down to something like $195 a copy... and as sales did not materialize the price kept dropping, dropping, dropping.... and at some point I remember I posted a satire on your ventures and advised any ill-informed "interested" consumers to wait a bit and you would soon pay them to use your knock-offs.

And you have preiously solicited one of our distributors to sell them these same knock-offs.

So... your marketing success or lack of... is not for your lack of trying... or your lack of shilling your knock-offs on group build.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message