Home » xyzzy » Dungeon » Jobs Americans are unwilling to do
Jobs Americans are unwilling to do [message #57463] Wed, 30 November 2005 06:54 Go to previous message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
I see our leader has decided to allow undocumented or illegal residents to apply for a guest worker program that would grant them amnesty to live and work anywhere they want in the U.S.A. Gee; isn't that what they do now?
So how will he deal with the overcrowded schools/housing shortage/overcrowded hospital and health care facilities plagueing the ares where the illegal residents live?
How will he compensate the local taxpayers for shouldering this increasingly onerous burden?
And another thing; how will he track the existing undocumented aliens who committ crimes and disappear?
And where are these jobs no Americans want anyway? My son wants a job to help pay for college. He wants to do landscaping or construction; except he is frozen out from those jobs by the grown men who will work cheap and send the money back home.
I have at least 12 couples here who remmember doing this work over summers and holidaysd to pay some tuition. Any employers out there need a citizen to work these jobs they tell us no citizen will do? I have a couple of good workers here.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Abramoff/ DeLay and the End of Days
Next Topic: The ultimate gift for holidays
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Aug 19 07:17:08 CDT 2024