Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » Great Pricing on Crown Amps
Great Pricing on Crown Amps [message #93558] Sun, 18 April 2021 08:27 Go to previous message
alexg is currently offline  alexg
Chancellor
Hi Everyone,

I picked up a Crown XLi 3500 professional power amplifier to run my dual 15" flanking subs (subs under construction) and the price was significantly cheaper than any other vendor that I could find including Parts Express, Harman / Crown website, Sweetwater, B&H, Amazon, etc.... (savings was approx $175). I explored a little further and realized that they have really great pricing on a number of the Crown Amplifier lines including XLS, XLi, and Macrotech and thousands of other products...... so much so that I wanted to share with the group. The other reason I am sharing is because I am super intrigued by these guys.

The company is called Bottom Line Telecommunications and is based in CT. They have been in business for 30 years and describe themselves as "a company that offers solutions and product supplies to government, education and fortune/global 500 companies." The website interface is rudimentary at best but judging from their pricing they seem to be all about automation and volume. I also spoke with the local Crown/Harman distributor (Hanoud & Lima). They confirmed that it was a legitimate business and that Crown would honor their warranty if purchased from this vendor.

I would also like to point out that as far as I could tell, they have mixed reviews. Some very positive and some not so positive. In fact, some of the negative reviews sound down right awful but if you dig deeper you realize that it is someone that ordered a graphics card that is out of stock for example and that person is ready to lose their mind waiting on the item. In another 1 star review someone ordered an item and waited and waited to receive it, only to have the order canceled a month later.

Anyway, I had a very positive experience. I placed my order and several business days later the amp was sitting on my doorstep. Shipping was free. Don't even think that these guys ever touched the amp as the shipping label shows that it was shipped direct from Harman.

Good luck.

Alex

Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Three Pi Update
Next Topic: JBl d130 in Pi 2-way speaker
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 01:07:41 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio