Home » xyzzy » Dungeon » Here's my 9-11 conspiricacy theory - What's yours?
Here's my 9-11 conspiricacy theory - What's yours? [message #59131] Mon, 11 September 2006 04:19 Go to previous message
wunhuanglo is currently offline  wunhuanglo
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
I've heard many say that 9/11 conspiracy theories are foolish because, as Joan Walsh said on Bill Maher's show, "they can't keep the lights on in Baghdad." I have a conspiracy theory that accounts for that manifest ineptitude.

They let it happen.

They didn't know what was going to happen. They couldn't comprehend the potential scope and they had no concept that what would happen might bring the country to the verge of financial collapse. But they let it happen. They thought a little something to spark national uproar was just what they needed.

Ever wonder why, a little while ago, Bush used the weird construct "If I had known Al-Queda was going to use airplanes to knock down the WTC I would have moved heaven and earth to stop them"?. What, only that would push him into action? But something less dramatic wouldn't?

I have four reasons for this theory:

1. Bush's documented statement that the way to get things done as president is to preside over a little war with a little country that would give him carte-blanche at home.

2. The PNAC document authored by the "them" of "they" that acknowledged the need for a "Pearl Harbor" moment to get their agenda enacted (and to see their long-standing desire to topple Iraq come to fruition).

3. Immediately after 9/11, everything significant was known about the participants - who they were, where they lived, what they'd been doing
in flight schools and strip joints. There was almost no period of investigation before a torrent of specific information, not speculation, started to stream out. Compare that to aftermath of the Oklahoma City or the first WTC bombing.

4. The "Patriot Act" was passed the following month. It contained 342 pages with dozens upon dozens of line specific amendments to the provisions of existing laws. I've worked in Government for over 31 years and in my experience a document of that scope and depth would have to been sitting on the shelf waiting. It could not possibly have been prepared in a month's time.

I might be crazy but I think it stinks to high heaven of conscious planning and advanced preparation.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: And Sadam is on trial for gassing the Kurds why?
Next Topic: A Dark Sleepless and Scary Night, - A True Story:
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon May 13 15:51:22 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout