Home » Audio » General » F***ing low life car thieves
F***ing low life car thieves [message #1116] Wed, 24 November 2004 20:54 Go to previous message
Adrian Mack is currently offline  Adrian Mack
Illuminati (1st Degree)
My car got broken into last night in my front driveway. Some low life car thieves jammed the boot (trunk) lid keyhole with something and opened it up. They stole my two Soundstream 12" subwoofers in a dual subwoofer box, my Blaupunkt MPA 400 amplifier, my brand new 2.5" Lukey mandrel bent performance exhaust I just bought yesterday, and my 12V heavy duty car air compressor. All up close to $1000 in australian dollars worth of stuff stolen, plus my trunk lid lock is now buggered as a bonus.

Cant low lifes go out and work and buy thier own shit instead of stealing other peoples stuff. Really shits me off and it was parked in my driveway too. If I didnt have a chain bolted between the two posts Im sure they would have taken the car too, but you cant get out with the chain up (unless they bolt cut the lock). My car alarm also happens to be stuffed too so it must have been easy as pie for them.

I might just remove the trunk lid lock altogethor and fill up the hole and just have the lid activated via solenoid instead.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Leonid Meteor Showers
Next Topic: Happy Thanksgiving to All !!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat May 18 07:13:59 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Smith & Larson Audio