Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » Wayne, ya did it again!
Wayne, ya did it again! [message #46871] Wed, 11 May 2005 19:15 Go to next message
BillEpstein is currently offline  BillEpstein
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
I intended to start breaking in the Vifa 25's tonight. Ran to RS at lunch to get .110 connectors. Bought 4 assortment packages 2 get 8 of'm. $10 bucks. Got to work and discovered 8 of'm in with the caps and resisitors that came with the upgrade kit. Amazing.
BTW, running them parallel to the Altec 902's puts the drummer in your lap but female voice very promising.
Can't wait to install them in the Towers.

Re: Wayne, ya did it again! [message #46872 is a reply to message #46871] Wed, 11 May 2005 20:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

They are pretty good tweeters, aren't they? I'm real pleased with them. I wish you had noticed those 0.110" connectors in the kit 'cause I know how much the assortment packs are. That's why I stock 'em in bulk and put them in the kits. They cost a lot less that way.

Let me know the two π towers sound to you once you get the new tweeters installed.

Re: Wayne, ya did it again! [message #46874 is a reply to message #46871] Thu, 12 May 2005 12:29 Go to previous message
GarMan is currently offline  GarMan
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
Let me know if you come across a way that'll put the female on your lap instead.

Previous Topic: JADF'ngQ
Next Topic: Finishing details for π cornerhorns
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 09:22:53 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout