Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » Pictures of my projects
Pictures of my projects [message #44570] Tue, 04 May 2004 13:37 Go to next message
jeffh is currently offline  jeffh
Esquire
A day or so ago, I shared a couple of pictures of my MBOW1 project with Wayne and he asked me to post them here. I have attached a link to my index page which contains links to all my diy projects and my home theater. The home theater is out of date and the current version looks different and is more refined. I need to update that site with current pictures. I'll also soon be adding a link to my three tube amp projects I'll be working on. I'll also go back and add a link to Pi Speakers.

Finally, this is a free site and has limited bandwidth. It also now has some annoying sidebar that pops up. It is supposed to be an actual sidebar and is on my laptop but on my desktop, it opens as a page over my site. If this happens, you'll have to use the back button to get rid of it. It looks like I'll be moving my sites to a new home or pay a few bucks for my own domain.
http://europa70.tripod.com/index001.htm
Jeff

Re: Pictures of my projects [message #44573 is a reply to message #44570] Tue, 04 May 2004 14:48 Go to previous message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)
Really great looking speakers!

Previous Topic: Midrange horn question
Next Topic: Pi 8
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Oct 05 04:12:12 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio