Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » Only three months until Pi's in the universe are sucked into the black hole known as
Only three months until Pi's in the universe are sucked into the black hole known as [message #39802] Thu, 09 January 2003 15:34 Go to next message
mikebake is currently offline  mikebake
Grand Master
Lima, Ohio, there to meld into a mass of critical density in forming MEGASPEAKER, which will magically emit techno-disco-dance waves that cause people to gyrate uncontrollably................

or something like that..........

I'm looking forward to this.......
MBB

How about Ed and Tom? Will they be there? [message #39803 is a reply to message #39802] Thu, 09 January 2003 16:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BillEpstein is currently offline  BillEpstein
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
Can we moon'em?
Tom really got his irish up, didn't he? I thought the retorts were hilarious; not really all that mean-spirited.

Re: How about Ed and Tom? Will they be there? [message #39808 is a reply to message #39803] Thu, 09 January 2003 20:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bmar is currently offline  bmar
Grand Master
The high efficiency forum on AA is turning into speaker entertainment board and not a lot else. I always liked Ed's little horn design. I built a pair from the German plans years ago. What that cabinet does for an inexpensive driver is miraculous. It's just not in the same league when you compare to bigger, high efficiency drivers, and compression drivers with larger cabinets.
to each their own. everything has a place.

Bill

The Restaurant at the end of the Universe [message #39828 is a reply to message #39802] Fri, 10 January 2003 11:51 Go to previous message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)
It's gonna be great to see everyone there!
Previous Topic: 16 Ohm crossover
Next Topic: EV HP640
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Jul 14 14:12:33 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout