Home » Audio » General » 5 days and counting!!!
Re: Dinged [message #4801 is a reply to message #4797] Tue, 29 April 2008 13:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
FredT is currently offline  FredT
Illuminati (1st Degree)
No good deed goes unpunished.

Re: 5 days and counting!!! [message #4802 is a reply to message #4793] Tue, 29 April 2008 20:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BarryS is currently offline  BarryS
Esquire
Hi Wayne,

I've reserved a room for Friday and Saturday nights. It was reserved using the LSAF designation.

It should be on my card...

??

Glad you and the family will be together again [message #4809 is a reply to message #4799] Fri, 02 May 2008 06:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Norris Wilson is currently offline  Norris Wilson
Grand Master
It is great to hear that you will finally be able to get all of your family together again in one place. I am sure that everyone will enjoy their new home.

You will be missed at LSAF, along with Bill E, Ronald S, and Collin H.

Norris

Thanks [message #4810 is a reply to message #4809] Fri, 02 May 2008 15:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SteveBrown is currently offline  SteveBrown
Grand Master
Yeah, it will be great - also can't wait to do another Tulsa audio meet once we're all moved it! Maybe for next LSAF we'll have to plan an Ohio reunion.

Family here? [message #4834 is a reply to message #4810] Wed, 07 May 2008 20:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

Did you get done with the move? Or are you still getting things ready?

Re: Family here? [message #4868 is a reply to message #4834] Mon, 12 May 2008 10:28 Go to previous message
SteveBrown is currently offline  SteveBrown
Grand Master
Wayne, thanks for the note. The big move to T-town is June 9th. I'll be going back to Columubs one last time this weekend, and Ron and Greg there are going to help me pack up some audio stuff. I sure worry about raw drivers and in the hands of movers! Anyway, I'm moved into the new Tulsa house, just waiting for the fam to show up in June. Kind of a big place for just me, but gives me time to get kids rooms painted and the pool cleaned. Once we're settled, I'll do another audio get together, should be fun!

Previous Topic: HD Radio Car stereo head unit
Next Topic: Slide show
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu May 02 02:02:04 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout