Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » Stands for 2 Pi
Re: further thought [message #39656 is a reply to message #39639] Tue, 31 December 2002 02:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tuan is currently offline  Tuan
Chancellor

I've seen the picture. But at the time I ordered, I wasn't sure if they're going to be on the floor or on stands. Additionally, Wayne adviced that the original design shape would return their value more (not that I intend to sale them).

Re: Stands for 2 Pi [message #39657 is a reply to message #39641] Tue, 31 December 2002 02:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Chancellor

Hello Wayne!

I've been looking forward to playing with them for awhile now. I suspect to be receiving them about the tenth week from the order date (11/02).
That's a bit longer than I had anticipated.
In anycase, I'm excited and have high expectations.

I did check out the list of stands you sent (from crutch field, I believe), but all the top plate seems to be on the small side. Will a 6" X 6" be stable enough?

Thanks,

Tuan

Re: Stands for 2 Pi: Compromise [message #39658 is a reply to message #39631] Tue, 31 December 2002 03:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BillEpstein is currently offline  BillEpstein
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
You could angle the baffle.
Re: Stands for 2 Pi: Compromise [message #39659 is a reply to message #39658] Tue, 31 December 2002 03:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Chancellor

Yours look nice.

I had mine factory built (no good with wood).

Re: Stands for 2 Pi [message #39662 is a reply to message #39657] Tue, 31 December 2002 10:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)
Yeah, your speakers are taking a little longer at the cabinet shop than I had expected too. The holiday season slows things down, and I'm sorry. But I don't think we'll miss the deadline by much - I expect 'em to go out the door just after the first, sometime next week. That's just a smidge beyond the eight week deadline, but it's still past and I'm sorry about it. I hate missed deadlines and the disappointment they bring.

About the stands, I'm not sure if six inches would be good or not. I'd probably rather have a bigger support platform. Maybe a custom stand would be better.

Re: Stands for 2 Pi [message #39668 is a reply to message #39662] Tue, 31 December 2002 18:27 Go to previous message
Chancellor
Happy New Year Wayne!

was just whining a bit :-)

Tuan

Previous Topic: Studio 1 pi as corner horn
Next Topic: Happy New Years!!!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat May 11 05:05:28 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects