Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » JBLPro e-sale 3677S is tempting
JBLPro e-sale 3677S is tempting [message #34606] Sun, 30 December 2001 18:29 Go to next message
craigha@attbi.com is currently offline  craigha@attbi.com
Chancellor
I might be able to sink $118 into a 3677
while they're available. I'm curious to
hear what people have planned for them.

Add a crossover and use the existing cabinet?
Design a Pi-Align box for them?

I guess it's time to download the software and
info that Wayne has here and try it out.

Thanks.

I am going to part out the drivers to use them in a 3-way [message #34607 is a reply to message #34606] Sun, 30 December 2001 19:20 Go to previous message
Robert Hamel is currently offline  Robert Hamel
Viscount
Hello Craig

I want to use the drivers for a 3 way system. I have a pair of 2122 midrange drivers I just got from the Tent Sale. So it will be the 2035's crossed over about 250Hz-390Hz passive L/R 12DB slopes to the 2122's to the 2416's at 1.1K-1.3K. I also have some 2342 baby cheeks for the 2416's. Think I am just going to try to steal a JBL crossover design because I am worried about getting the high frequency compensation right on the Baby Cheeks. I figure I can always change out the woofers if I don't like them but I think once I get the 2122,2416 and baby cheek horns humming I should have a very nice sounding combination to work with. But we will see how this all will go. Its real easy to say what your gonna do but doing ain't easy at all!! At least I have plenty of time as I am happy for the most part with what I am using now. But how can you pass up those drivers! Its fun to play with this stuff anyway.

Previous Topic: Budget Woes and 15" Woofer
Next Topic: Budget SS Amp for Theater 4 Pi?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Sep 10 05:14:03 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Miller Audio