Home » Audio » Swap Meet » Audio Experience Symphonies tube preamp
Audio Experience Symphonies tube preamp [message #32915] Sun, 21 October 2007 17:08
Badassie Ungodly is currently offline  Badassie Ungodly
Esquire
Audio Experience Symphonies Tube Preamp, Excellent condition, original box (no manual). I do believe I have the schematic.
I purchased this unit from the original owner about 8 months ago. I
am a skeptic about power supplies and I had Transition Audio Design rebuild the power supply and tweak the preamp. I was very impressed with the results. It has at least 18 db of gain and it is a linestage. It uses 3 12AX7 tubes an 1 retifier tube (6x4). I also had a mute switch placed on the rear of the unit for changing cables, etc.
I have had several other pieces of gear and this unit still sounds great. I will accept payment by Paypal only at the moment. I'm asking $425 for the preamp and if you purchase it new you would pay over $750 for it and you won't have the power supply rebuilt. I love stability in my power supplies. If you have any questions please contact me. This is not your typical Audio Experience Symphonies preamp. It's quiet, reliable and smooth with an extended top end and good bass. I'm in 30906, Georgia.

Previous Topic: Feeler for a pair of A-7s
Next Topic: audgen
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 16:50:43 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout