Home » Audio » Swap Meet » Audio Research LS-9 Stereo Preamp/ Linestage no phono
Audio Research LS-9 Stereo Preamp/ Linestage no phono [message #32914] Sat, 20 October 2007 20:57 Go to next message
Badassie Ungodly is currently offline  Badassie Ungodly
Esquire
FOR SALE: Audio Research LS9 preamp no phono Black in excellent condition with remote and manual. No original box. Asking price is
$725 obo. I would rate this an 8 out of 9. There is one scratch on the handle but it has been covered. I can provide pictures to anyone seriously interested. Payment by paypal only! Contact me for information or to make a serious offer.

Re: Audio Research LS-9 Stereo Preamp/ Linestage no phono [message #61274 is a reply to message #32914] Tue, 27 October 2009 08:28 Go to previous message
2channelonly is currently offline  2channelonly
Esquire

Hello,

My name is Chris, and I live in Charleston, WV. I am VERY interested in you AR LS9. I have a few questions for you: are you the original owner?; has the unit ever required service, and if so, where was the service performed? Could you please send some photos of the condition of the unit? And, where will the unit be shipping from? Oh, one other: do you have the remote?

If you have any questions for me, please feel free to ask.

I hope we can do some business!

Thank you very much, Chris
Previous Topic: For Sale: Zero Autoformers by Paul Speltz
Next Topic: FS: Fountek CD2.0 & RS180 drivers
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 08:06:51 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers