Home » Audio » Swap Meet » Omnipresent Speakers
Omnipresent Speakers [message #32890] Mon, 09 July 2007 19:48 Go to next message
Curtis Turner is currently offline  Curtis Turner
Esquire
Omnipresent Sound Reasearch and Development,

We have what you need in home and live audio loud speakers. Having a close out sale on several pair. Richard Guy, Eugene, OR / sound engineer has did alot of the testing on our speakers and I quote him as saying in our reports that. The so-called 'sweet spot' simply dose not exist with these systems. In fact, these OPS Sound systems put to rest the nonsence that a 'sweet spot' is somehow desirable! And we have the TEF audio machine read out to prove this along with 4 patents that will change the world in how sound is reproduced to the human ear. If you are interested in this new technogoly or are in the SF Bay area. Please feel free to contact me Curtis Turner at 650.796.2400

p.s. I have live audio speakers that I use out live and are in a venue that I book music. I only need 2 speakers to mic a entire band including the bass player and the drummer all at the same time and space. They can handle 750 watts on a 8" speaker and are self cooling with on need for floor monintors also.

Sincerly,
Curtis Turner / Sales Rep / Reasearch & Development

Re: Omnipresent Speakers [message #32942 is a reply to message #32890] Sun, 06 April 2008 03:06 Go to previous message
OPS-RD is currently offline  OPS-RD
Esquire
TO SEE MORE ABOUT OPS-R&D GO TO http://omnipresentsoundresearchdevelopment.wetpaint.com/ CHECK OUT BOTTOM OF PAGE ON LATEST UPDATES AND THE BACK GROUND OF OUR Patented
Research YOU WILL ALSO SEE OUR NEWEST HOME AUDIO LOUDSPEAKER THE Merkaball. So when you looking for the very best in omnipresent sound reproduction call OPS-R&D INC. & Merkaball Loudspeakers (408)849-9730
in NV Main office (775)901-1114

Previous Topic: PSAudio HCA-2 Power Amplifier
Next Topic: Great Plains 704-8A coax (pair)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 20:41:04 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Smith & Larson Audio