Home » Audio » Swap Meet » Any Familiar with "Stoet Kit" Amplifiers?
Any Familiar with "Stoet Kit" Amplifiers? [message #32885] Sun, 01 July 2007 19:29 Go to next message
Johnny G. is currently offline  Johnny G.
Esquire
http://www.stoetkit.nl/ and http://www.heartaudio.nl/

I have been placed in charge of the Late Frank Stuppel collection of audio equipment(Unused) and including his own personally used equipment and some "Review" items from Dick Olsher(shipping labels still intact). See the attached Adobe PDF file for the list.

Not looking to retail these item(s), just liquidate. Contact me and make me an offer. I don't know anymore than what the websites has given me. I do plan on listing most of these as complete sets, with cables, spare parts, and pairs on eBay. My user id is JN2300, I will update all of the photos on my website as soon as possible.

Thanks!

-Johnny

Re: Any Familiar with "Stoet Kit" Amplifiers? [message #32886 is a reply to message #32885] Sun, 01 July 2007 20:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shane is currently offline  Shane
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
Dang, I didn't know Frank was gone! I had a bad experience with shipping on a sweet Nelson Audio amp once, but never replaced it.

The Stoetkit Jr's sound real nice and I wish I had the extra fundage to get one.

Good Luck

Re: Any Familiar with "Stoet Kit" Amplifiers? [message #32887 is a reply to message #32886] Mon, 02 July 2007 07:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Esquire
According to his wife, he passed away in February.

Re: Any Familiar with "Stoet Kit" Amplifiers? [message #32888 is a reply to message #32887] Thu, 05 July 2007 22:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

Oh my God! I hadn't heard that! My deepest condolences. I really liked Frank.

I don't know what I can do to help, but please let me know. I am very familiar with the Stoetkit amps. I use the little Stoetkit Jr. as an entry level amplifier to show entry level speakers with. A guy can make a really great sounding system for under $2K with it.

Jeez, I can't believe we're just now hearing about Frank's passing. It's quite a shock and I'm very sad to know he's gone.

Re: Any Familiar with "Stoet Kit" Amplifiers? [message #32889 is a reply to message #32888] Thu, 05 July 2007 23:52 Go to previous message
Esquire
Thanks for the concern. I will pass it along.

I am currently somewhat a caretaker for the last of the FSAudioWeb Inventory, I will auction these on eBay for close to 40-50% off retail.

Proceeds will go directly to his family.

Previous Topic: Excellent Mag Review of the New 11A Reference Line Preamplifier
Next Topic: FS: Acoustic Research AR1,
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 08:12:04 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout