Home » Audio » Swap Meet » equipment for sale: Peerless, North Creek, Eminence, etc.
equipment for sale: Peerless, North Creek, Eminence, etc. [message #32822] Thu, 14 December 2006 12:26
Adam is currently offline  Adam
Illuminati (1st Degree)
I have some wares I am not using that I wish to peddle and I thought they could find a good home here.

I've got two Eminence Kappa 15LFA 15" drivers in great working order. They have been slightly used but mostly just sitting around. These are EXCELLENT drivers with fantastic bass response. Parts Express sells these for $136 each, I'd like $200 for the pair ($100 each).

One pair of Eminence PSD2002-S compression drivers... The bodies are a bit scratched up and such, but they have *brand new* diaphrams in them... Literally have only seen power to verify operation. I'm sure everyone knows about the 2002's, but fantastic overall compression driver. I'd like $75 for the pair.

One pair of Eminenece H395 horn lenses... They're brand new, never used. They are unfortunately the bolt on design and my 2002's are screw on. However, Parts Express sells adapters for this at a cheap price. Asking $60 for the pair.

Some other stuff you might be interested in....

Four Peerless 850122 7" midbass drivers. These are discontinued, but they are awesome drivers and there are kit designs on the internet for them, or you can still pick up their T/S specs from Peerless and build a one-off design with them. They sound fantastic and have incredible bass response for such modest drivers. All have been slightly used, but only for about an hour. I'd like $70 for a pair or $125 for all four.

Two Peerless 850146 10" woofers. Also discontinued. Brand new... I think I've installed them in boxes but they've never seen power before. They need a slightly largish box but sound excellent, and play deep, clean and loud. Awesome woofers. Looking for $90 for the pair.

Two new in box North Creek D28 tweeters. AMAZING dome tweeters, pretty comparable to top of the line Scan Speak stuff. North Creek used to sell these for $156 a pair, but now you can't buy them for any price, as they have stopped selling to hobbyists. Never been used, looking for $130.

Shipping is extra for all of these products anywhere in Canada or the U.S.. I haven't sold online in a good while but I've sold on Madisound and the Pi Speakers board, and Wayne should be able to vouch for me.... If you have any questions, just e-mail me... Thanks!

Adam

Previous Topic: Musical Fidelity A3cr Power Amplifier - Mint
Next Topic: Fostex F200A and T90A Drivers for Sale
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 21:06:56 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers