Home » Audio » Swap Meet » Hi everyone I just found this forum.
Hi everyone I just found this forum. [message #32741] Mon, 05 June 2006 23:50 Go to next message
charlieboy is currently offline  charlieboy
Chancellor
I have just found this forum and I am always interested in what people are using as far as equipment. So I will show mine.

The TT on the left is my dedicated 78 spinner along with the homebrew amp and phono stage on the 3rd shelf down on the right. It feeds the single Klipsch Heresy in the center. The rest is my stereo gear wich is the MMF-5 going to the plinius Jarrah to the Bottlehead pre to the 6l6 amps to the Klipsch Chorus speakers.Included are a pair of Sonance 15" powered subs.

I will use different amps at different times but this is pretty much what I use.

Re: Hi everyone I just found this forum. [message #32742 is a reply to message #32741] Mon, 05 June 2006 23:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
charlieboy is currently offline  charlieboy
Chancellor
Sorry wrong area Im not sure what happened. Please disreguard.

Mod, please move post to general forum [message #32743 is a reply to message #32741] Tue, 06 June 2006 08:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
colinhester is currently offline  colinhester
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
Welcome!! What a wonderful system and room you have.....Colin

Re: Hi everyone I just found this forum. [message #32744 is a reply to message #32742] Tue, 06 June 2006 11:03 Go to previous message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

No problem, you'll probably just have a few people write to you and want to buy your stuff. Maybe copy-and-paste your post into the General and/or Turntable forums. Welcome and keep coming back!

Previous Topic: Wanted Scott 299 output trans for PP EL84?
Next Topic: Museatex Bidat for sale
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 04:40:58 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout