Home » Audio » Swap Meet » )))))))) F.S. Decware SE84C-S amp(s)
)))))))) F.S. Decware SE84C-S amp(s) [message #32689] Sun, 26 February 2006 21:39 Go to next message
Analogfunn@yahoo.com is currently offline  Analogfunn@yahoo.com
Esquire
For sale are two (2) Decware SE84C-S amplifiers. I am the original owner of both. They are in excellent cosmetic and mechanical condition. Both have the original input & rectifer tubes. EACH amp will come with EXTRAS: two Sylvania rectifiers, two G.E. 6DJ8 input tubes, and a new pair of SV83 output tubes (the existing SV83's & a new pair). A shorting plug and magnet wire for mono blocking is also included. They will come in their original box/packaging material with an owner's manual. $599.00 each. Serious buyers only. Thanks.

I am also selling a pair of Reference 3A "Studio Monitors" that mated well with the decware amps. Original price was $3600. I am selling them for $1500.

Stan
AnalogFunn@yahoo.com

Re: )))))))) Decware SE84CS "SELECT" - $450 [message #63240 is a reply to message #32689] Wed, 23 June 2010 14:26 Go to previous message
Analogfunn@yahoo.com is currently offline  Analogfunn@yahoo.com
Esquire
index.php?t=getfile&id=221&private=0
For sale is a Decware factory built SE84CS "Select" amplifier. Original Black chassis model. I am the original owner. It was used in a smoke, child, and pet free environment. Amp is in excellent condition inside and out. It is all original, no modifications. New matched SV83 output tubes have been installed and an additional two (2) pairs of new matched SV83 output tubes are included. Also provided are several 6DJ8 input tubes, and an extra Sylvania 5U4G rectifier tube. The original shipping box, power cord, and owner's manual is included.

$450 for the amplifier and all the extras. Buyer pays shipping charges via FedEx from zip code 94610. I am not set up for PayPal. Payment via Postal Money Order/Bank Cashier's check. Thanks.

Analogfunn@yahoo.com
Previous Topic: AbraxasAudio 12B4 SET amp for sale.
Next Topic: For Sale - Decware SE84C "Select" $450
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 04:54:19 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout