Home » Audio » Swap Meet » FS: Dynaco Mk.IV
FS: Dynaco Mk.IV [message #32661] Thu, 01 December 2005 19:01 Go to next message
PakProtector is currently offline  PakProtector
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
Hey-Hey!!!,
For sale, one Dynaco Mk.IV. It is clean, with some haze to the chrome, and has the cage. Tubed with everything save the rectifier. I got it without tubes, and have no GZ34 to spare.

The 7199 is a Hammond labeled Sylvania. The power tubes are 1998 vintage Svetlana. From before the troubles with the logo, matched for gm and plate current, and used gently and sparingly since then.

It is just one more amp than I can justify keeping. Price is $125 plus shipping, payable by USPS m-o. Tubes shipped by themselves, so figure an aditional $5 for the second box.
cheers,
Douglas
Pentode at netscape dot com

update [message #32668 is a reply to message #32661] Mon, 12 December 2005 17:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
I have gotten a GZ34 for the amp. Fully tubed and operational.

It had the coupling caps replaced, and the g2 bypass cap. 716P for the EL34's and an old stock PIO of .05 uF for the g2 bypass. I'll include a second set of the changed items with the amp.

I had hoped to aviod dealing with ebay, but it really needs to go.
cheers,
Douglas

Sold! thanks [message #32688 is a reply to message #32668] Sat, 25 February 2006 17:45 Go to previous message
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
had to let it go.
cheers,
Douglas

Previous Topic: Coral Bookshelf Speakers
Next Topic: Rega Planet 2000
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 10:56:05 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects