Home » Audio » Swap Meet » Audio Pro Avantek Subwoofer Fast Articulate Detailed!
Audio Pro Avantek Subwoofer Fast Articulate Detailed! [message #32658] Sat, 12 November 2005 09:55
Mister Pig is currently offline  Mister Pig
Esquire
Audio Pro is one of the most well respected speaker comnpanies in audio. Primarily known for building high quality subwoofers for home and commercial use. Built in Sweden, Audio Pro products have always had a reputation for high end performance, at a reasonable cost. The Avantek subwoofer won Product of the Year in Europe in 2000, and is highly regarded as a nuetral subwoofer with fast articulate bass.

Features

10" Downward firing slot loaded woofer

Uses Audio Pro Proprietary ACE BASS amp technology. Its not a servo, or bass equalization design. It stabalizes the impedance the amp sees from the woofer, allowing it to have iron fisted control over the woofer excursion

Unique semi cylinderical tapered cabinet. Sides are soemwhat rounded in order to break up internal standing waves that are founded in conventional cubed subwoofer enclosures.

500 watt amplifier with line level and speaker inputs. 180 degree phase switch. Auto on/off. Variable high/low pass electronic x over.50 to 150 hz.

This subwoofer is approxinately 1 year old, and in excellent condition. Finsih is black ash one tiny nick on the veneer on the back of the woofer. You cant see it, but it can be felt with your hand. Otherwise a perfect speaker. This subwoofer will blend with alot of speakers. Its fast , extends down to 30hz, and is very easy to place in a room due to its slot loading design. If you want a high end subwoofer for a reasonable price then don't let this one pass you by. Prefer local pick up due to the fact that I do not have original box. If necessary I can have it crated, and buyer arranges shipping. I am not on the net alot so if you have questions you can call me at 509-528-0910. Paypal users add 3%

Previous Topic: WTB: EICO HF-81
Next Topic: Worth going after?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 12:04:40 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout