Home » Audio » Swap Meet » McIntosh MR78 tuner for sale
McIntosh MR78 tuner for sale [message #32401] Tue, 01 February 2005 14:49 Go to next message
\\trent is currently offline  \\trent
Esquire
I'm the second owner of this tuner, unfortunately I have no use for it. I just sent this unit to Knoxville and had Terry Dewick work his magic on it. Here is what he says about the work performed/condition/value of this unit verbatim:

Minor alignment both RF and Demux, good dusting with polish, remount the plastic bezel on the front of the glass, was very loose from dried out tape and glue. It sounds very good and I would rate it Good++ or mint- very close to mint. Looking at eBay history and your MR78 I would say you have a $1000 tuner, possibly more depending on where you would sell it.

That being said I will sell it for $1000 with the buyer responsible for shipping.

I have pictures that I will be happy to email. I've put it up everywhere except Ebay but I guess that's where it will go next...

Thanks - Trent

She went to Ebay [message #32402 is a reply to message #32401] Wed, 02 February 2005 13:40 Go to previous message
\\trent is currently offline  \\trent
Esquire
starting at $900...

Previous Topic: tubes for sale
Next Topic: Wanted: B-5025, B-5030, NL-5025, ZM1030, ZM1032
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 02:04:17 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio