Home » Audio » Swap Meet » I have a 2500 LP collection for trade/sale
I have a 2500 LP collection for trade/sale [message #32252] Fri, 30 January 2004 16:21 Go to next message
drguayo is currently offline  drguayo
Viscount
It is a sad day. I just can't keep my albums. I've recorded most to CD and/or tape and don't even have a TT anymore. They are taking up a LOT of space and would be best in someone here's hands. I will trade for tube gear to drive my new pair of Altec 604k-16x. Outright selling price is a measely $1 an album($2500). Don't ask for a list - that would be work. You have my word that this collection is a steal at the asking price. I will not split it up! Collection description:1500 are rock from 60's 70's 80's. The rest are miscellaneous - junk to some, gold to others, mostly collections, unknown bands, special occasion lps, some classical, funk, disco, reggae. I would say there are at least 500 near mint, 750 vg+. These are conservative numbers - you will be surprised how many may be mint/near mint. There are some duplicates. This is a great deal for someone who wants an instant collection. You pay shipping, I will pack them and supply boxes. Pickup preferred as shipping will be at least 40-50 boxes and probably 700 lbs. I'm in Ottawa,Ontario,Canada so that's about 5 hours drive from Toronto, 2 from Montreal. If you don't know how to get to either of those places?

Re: I have a 2500 LP collection for trade/sale [message #32257 is a reply to message #32252] Sat, 21 February 2004 18:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
replay is currently offline  replay
Grand Master
interested in a trade towards the martinelli subs?

cheers,

george

Re: I have a 2500 LP collection for trade/sale [message #32276 is a reply to message #32252] Sat, 20 March 2004 22:05 Go to previous message
drguayo is currently offline  drguayo
Viscount
still for sale/trade - someone must have a small power tube amp they wish to trade?

Previous Topic: JBL 2426 Drivers/ 2370A Horns
Next Topic: Paradigms monitor series
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 12:31:42 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout