Home » Audio » Swap Meet » Vintage isophone, fisher, magnavox speakers +more
Vintage isophone, fisher, magnavox speakers +more [message #32242] Tue, 20 January 2004 15:51 Go to next message
DanTheMan is currently offline  DanTheMan
Viscount
I have a vintage three-way fisher speakers that i pulled from a really high q tube cabinet. They have good sized alnico magnets on all three woofer, mid, and tweeter. They sound really good with infinite baffles and tube amps. one woofer and one tweeter have small tears in them, but doesn't seem to affect the sound at all. One capaciter also needs replacing in the tweeter filter. If you want them, I will sell them for 10$ plus shipping. Honestly I think that is an amazing deal, and I don't really want to let them go for that--it's my girlfriend's idea. I'm sure you can find someone to repair the cones if it's important to you you. (ten inch woofers, 4" mids, and 2" tweeters)
I also have a three-way Philco with paper cones and alnico woofers, but no crossovers. They are not quite as good as the fisher, but have absolutely no problems. The sound is really good from them too.
(ten inch woofers, 4" mids, 2" tweets) --10$ also plus shipping--I really hate to let these go too.
2 15" alnico magnet paper cone magnavox woofers from a stereo console--perfect condition--10$ plus shipping. These make great blues guitar speakers, or any high efficiency open baffle design.
2 Isophone 4" tweeters w/ alnico magnets in perfect condition--One needs a new capaciter though. These ones are really hard to part with so 25$. Believe me, they are well worth it.
You can have them all for 50$--plus shipping--I will pack them all carefully, and all should arrive as I've described.
Just email me and let me know--I'll ship as soon as the check clears!
Cheers!

Re: Vintage isophone, fisher, magnavox speakers +more [message #32244 is a reply to message #32242] Sat, 24 January 2004 10:11 Go to previous message
stupid newbie is currently offline  stupid newbie
Chancellor
My email is danielaclark2003@yahoo.com.--that may help you contact me. ciao

Previous Topic: FS - Pi Theater 4 components
Next Topic: vitavox
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 14:16:38 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio