Home » Audio » Group Build » AudioRoundTable Group Build Room?
AudioRoundTable Group Build Room? [message #32148] Tue, 27 February 2007 08:29 Go to next message
FredT is currently offline  FredT
Illuminati (1st Degree)
How about an AudioRoundTable group build room at the Lone Star Audio Fest? I don't sell anything, but for the past fests I have reserved a suite, brought a system, and hosted a DIY party where other non-commercial friends brought components they wanted to exhibit. For the 2007 fest there will be several suites like this.

I was wondering if anybody else who plans to come to the fest has built an ART group build project. We could exhibit all the ART group build projects and call our room the AudioRoundTable Group Build room. Anybody interested?

Re: AudioRoundTable Group Build Room? [message #32149 is a reply to message #32148] Wed, 28 February 2007 09:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

That's a very good idea, Fred. If there's enough response, we could get a guest room. Another idea would be to put the systems in the seminar room on Saturday, where they could be heard in between seminars.

Re: AudioRoundTable Group Build Room? [message #32152 is a reply to message #32148] Mon, 19 March 2007 20:10 Go to previous message
Bill Epstein is currently offline  Bill Epstein
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
I'm pretty sure I'll build a UPS-proof box and ship the Simple 45 to LSAF. Hope to get a chance to hook it up to Pi 7's and Audiokinesis Jazz.
Its not a 'group build', not yet. When you hear it, it will be.

Previous Topic: Group Build Line Array Project
Next Topic: 4E27 in PP
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 05:37:32 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout