Home » Audio » Group Build » from the Vault
from the Vault [message #31744] Sat, 11 February 2006 05:38
PakProtector is currently offline  PakProtector
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
Hey-Hey!!!,
Since I have way more ideas than time to build them, waiting for me to open the Iron vault up might take a while. So...if anybody wants to get one of my single transformers cloned and perhaps modified, just set up purchase arrangements with Heyboer and me, and I'll get the example packed off. I'd be doing this anyway, as that was the primary reason for acquiring the collection.

There are two tertiary winding OPT's. A Chicago 20W with a 7k6 a-a, and the huge 120W Dynaco A441.

There's also a selection of plate:line outputs, UTC LS, some Peerless 20-20 covering from 3k a-a on up to 8k a-a, all to 500, 250, 125 and such.

Then there is the standard plate:voice coil collection. Soon to join this group is the Freed Iron as used in the H-K Citation II. There is a real Rat on ebay, I'd rather contribute to acquiring that that taking my clean and functional unit apart. Email me if you want to make some arrangement of getting that amp to the winder.
cheers,
Douglas

re-statement of the disclaimer: no personal gain, save the expansion of the pool of Iron designs to play with.

Previous Topic: inductor winding and bobbins
Next Topic: Galahad Amp
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 00:31:38 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout