Home » Audio » Group Build » and this marks to my knowledge...
and this marks to my knowledge... [message #31347] Wed, 14 September 2005 08:21 Go to next message
MQracing is currently offline  MQracing
Master
the level of co-operation and forebearnace as has historically been shown btwn Peerless the transformer maker and Peerless the speaker maker. Though I might be wrong on this count. But it seems reasonably certain to me that each company (participants in the same field) would have been well aware of the others existence and of each others' brand names.

it would be like a cutesy switching of the namesake or brand name... from the greek symbol PI to the spelling of the name or the addition of a trailer on the PI name spelled out... still (in my opinion) illicit if you say come on this board and use Wayne's part numbers and offer to sell speakers under say Pi dynamics. It's still an overt attempt (in my opinion) to cash in on Wayne's good will.

msl

Re: and this marks to my knowledge... [message #31350 is a reply to message #31347] Wed, 14 September 2005 08:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

AudioRoundTable.com respects intellectual property rights of everyone. The problem is when someone asserts rights that they do not have, or when a credible controversy exists.

Re: and this marks to my knowledge... [message #31356 is a reply to message #31350] Wed, 14 September 2005 09:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Master
Hi Wayne:

After exposure to the great RAT wars I have tried moreso to maintain a low profile... and emphasize the positives when such could be found. I'm more and more disappointed with electronic forums... though as I have said above I thank all of you for the civil discourse up to this point.

Mike

RAT wars [message #31370 is a reply to message #31356] Fri, 16 September 2005 02:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

You've mentioned this a few times. What were the RAT wars?

Re: RAT wars [message #31372 is a reply to message #31370] Fri, 16 September 2005 04:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Master
Hi Wayne:

If we want to keep this forum free of salicious postings that attract the crazies and their brethen...

I'd suggest asking this question maybee over on the dungeon.

Mike

Re: RAT wars [message #31374 is a reply to message #31372] Fri, 16 September 2005 05:32 Go to previous message
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

Good idea. Look there, I'm curious.

Previous Topic: Peerless transformers
Next Topic: Re: in additon to other concerns.....
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 20:38:40 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Smith & Larson Audio