Home » Audio » Group Build » hi Damir and all
hi Damir and all [message #30672] Thu, 24 February 2005 22:14 Go to next message
Wlee is currently offline  Wlee
Esquire
Hi Damir and all,

I like this forum and the group projects!
Enjoy your post on CCS.
CCS is some thing I thought was gimmic as it is sort of dynamicly adjusted buffer, but I think it is real and I must try it for myself!!

Best rgds to every one

William Lee
Singapore

Re: hi Damir and all [message #30673 is a reply to message #30672] Fri, 25 February 2005 05:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PakProtector is currently offline  PakProtector
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
Hi William,
welcome! this is where it happens.

regards,
Douglas

Snake oil is just that...rendered snake

hello Douglas! Re: hi Damir and all [message #30747 is a reply to message #30673] Sun, 27 February 2005 08:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wlee is currently offline  Wlee
Esquire
hi Douglas,

Are you the Sec-7G in AA?

Yes, it seemed that people here are friendly and can understand each other!

I just pull out a FLuke scope meter I bought from Ebay 6 months ago and play around with it. The last time I used a scope was in the Uni 25 years ago... Boy am I so old already now??
I do tweak a lot on tubes and SS amps and DVD player audio board. Too lazy to build a new amp from scratch and that's way I hope to see if tehre is any project here I could participate.
I do collect vintage amps, tuner, and R2R decks, and try to make them sound good....
Now I hope to play with CCS after denying it for some time. I consideration was that they are mainly SS and it is sort of dynamics balancing of current and voltages.... wouldn't it introduce noises and oscilation to the amp.

Best rgds

William Lee

that's me... [message #30748 is a reply to message #30747] Sun, 27 February 2005 09:40 Go to previous message
PakProtector is currently offline  PakProtector
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
I go by Sector-7G on AA.

I am glad to hear of your experiments. I personally prefer a combination of old and new circuits and materials. Some old parts( like low level shielded TX's ) are difficult to make now. Some new....

Anyway, welcome!
regards,
Douglas

Previous Topic: Adjusting R3
Next Topic: Advice on mounting CCS
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 13:55:23 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio