Home » Audio » General » STRONGLY RECOMMEND
Got my issues today [message #3530 is a reply to message #3420] Mon, 21 August 2006 15:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
colinhester is currently offline  colinhester
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
I've looked through a couple and can only think of one word: harsh. This guy was a serious poke in the ass to the HiFi industry.

How many issues did you receive?......Colin

Re: Got my issues today [message #3534 is a reply to message #3530] Tue, 22 August 2006 09:25 Go to previous message
akhilesh is currently offline  akhilesh
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
HI Colin,
I agree he is harsh. I find that entertaining personally, since he takes shots at some folks who take themselves way too seriosuly.

But if you read closely, it does give some insights.
Of course he is a serious PITA (pain in the a) to the high end insustry. Why do you think the mere mention of his name sends the audiophile establishment into the fetal position, where they have to attack him and his ethics.
One way to read this magazine is to ignore the harshness, and just see if the facts pressented make sense or not.
I got 12 issues, and then subscribed to two more, till he switched ot the web, and I am a subscriber there too ($12.95 for life).

I believe a this point you get all 14 existing back issues for $30.

Great articles, written by knowledgeable, no-nonsense folk. Makes you rethink audio reproduction! Enjoy.
-akhilesh

Previous Topic: Rocks in your subwoofer
Next Topic: My view on the Ten Biggest Lies.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue May 21 16:01:05 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Smith & Larson Audio