Home » Audio » Craftsmen » Need to find a cabinet refinisher
Need to find a cabinet refinisher [message #29956] Thu, 27 December 2007 14:09 Go to next message
Shane Martin is currently offline  Shane Martin
Esquire
My subwoofer I purchased came damaged by the shipper. I should have sent it back but the packing company has offered to pay to fix it. I need to find someone who can fix it.

The finish is a piano gloss black. I've tried a piano company but it went nowhere. They wouldn't return my calls. I know Wayne gave me a phone number to someone but I lost it.

I'll post some pictures later showing the damage I'm dealing with.

Re: Need to find a cabinet refinisher [message #29963 is a reply to message #29956] Fri, 28 December 2007 11:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

Send me an E-mail or call me and I'll give you that phone number again.

Re: Need to find a cabinet refinisher [message #62139 is a reply to message #29956] Sat, 20 March 2010 13:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DaBase is currently offline  DaBase
Baron
Usually when I make big purchases, I check the item out before accepting it. You should have just called and had the company pick it back up and repair it themselves. Good luck in finding someone that would be willing to repair it for you.
Re: Need to find a cabinet refinisher [message #62453 is a reply to message #29956] Sat, 01 May 2010 13:44 Go to previous message
Sadie is currently offline  Sadie
Chancellor
That's cool that the packing company offered to pay for the repairs. I wonder why the piano company wouldn't call you back. That's just not good business. Anyway, post some pictures when you get it fixed Smile
Previous Topic: Trimming veneer
Next Topic: T-nuts, their care and feeding
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 12:57:55 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout