Home » Audio » Craftsmen » Newbee Tools
Re: Newbee Tools [message #29906 is a reply to message #29893] Tue, 10 April 2007 21:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
colinhester is currently offline  colinhester
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
Finally got a router. I went with DeWalt w/ plunge base. Man, it makes me look good......C

good craftsman never blames his tools... [message #29924 is a reply to message #29894] Sat, 27 October 2007 18:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PakProtector is currently offline  PakProtector
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
but you don't ever see a good craftsman passing up fine tools, or using an inadequate one.
cheers,
Douglas

Re: good craftsman never blames his tools... [message #29926 is a reply to message #29924] Sat, 27 October 2007 18:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
colinhester is currently offline  colinhester
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
DOUG!!!! How are you? Long time no hear. What's new? Saw on AK a while back you were making some big (really, really, really) amps. How's that comin'?......C

Re: good craftsman never blames his tools... [message #29927 is a reply to message #29926] Sat, 27 October 2007 19:29 Go to previous message
PakProtector is currently offline  PakProtector
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
hey-Hey!!!,
I got them built up a day after the '07 AK Fest ended. I suppose I could have missed the fest and finished the amps before it ended, but...I am now preparing to run 813's in it. Boost B+ a bit, and perhaps swap in new outputs. I can't come to any decision, the S271S Peerless, or CFB with a pair of Chicago BO-14, or keep the multiple tap S265Q in place.

It does sound really good with 4E27's and the S265Q, so good I am low on motivation to change anything in truth. Probably going to go phono stage first.
Best Regards,
Douglas

and I am still running around AK on a regular basis.

Previous Topic: Hand drill has a stuck chuck
Next Topic: Anyone using biscuits when building speakers?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 07:30:44 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Smith & Larson Audio