Home » Audio » Craftsmen » Whats everyone building?
Whats everyone building? [message #29198] Tue, 10 August 2004 21:24 Go to next message
Bill Martinelli is currently offline  Bill Martinelli
Illuminati (1st Degree)

Anyone doing any house work this summer? Or just new speakers, amps and other audio goodies?

I just rebuilt an Empire turn table and I love it. Back into the vinyl world after many years of doing with out.

Also I've been busy with lots of plumbing and heating and electrical projects in between speakers.

Bill

Re: Whats everyone building? [message #29199 is a reply to message #29198] Wed, 11 August 2004 07:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GarMan is currently offline  GarMan
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
Painted our bedroom and put up moulding (crown and baseboard) last month. It's tough enough putting up crown moulding in a squared room. Try doing it in a room with a 15 degree sloped ceiling, without a compound mitre-saw!

I've been working on a Theater PI 3 for the last month. Took me an afternoon to complete two boxes (box, bracing, lining, baffle cutout, and sealed), but four additional weekends on the finishing. Easy to build a good box. Tough as hell building a nice looking box.

BTW, amps are winter projects.

Gar.

Re: Whats everyone building? [message #29200 is a reply to message #29199] Wed, 11 August 2004 14:11 Go to previous message
lon is currently offline  lon
Illuminati (2nd Degree)

Just cut the material (fiberboard shelving) for 2
ML-TL's (Mass-Loaded Transmission Lines) for Fostex FE127's
I already had.

The measuremnts were given by GM at fullrangedriver.com

More as things develop.

Previous Topic: Couple of Poly questions
Next Topic: Thank you, Mr. Martinelli
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 10:30:23 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations