Home » Audio » Craftsmen » Hello there, Welcome, and Thank you!
Hello there, Welcome, and Thank you! [message #28850] Mon, 08 December 2003 22:20 Go to next message
Bill Martinelli is currently offline  Bill Martinelli
Illuminati (1st Degree)

I think Bill's out in the chicken coop finishing up the new Makore veneer for the snowblower. You just wouldnt believe the way the snow shoots from that thing with the right wood. I say use Varnish but I think Bill is fittin to mix up the French polish for this job. Stay tuned and we'll keep ya posted on this and other winter storms to boot.

This looks like the new place to call home :)

Thanks Wayne! We all owe ya one for the hard work, time and effort you have put forth into this venture.

It will be a treat to have a place dedicated to building and cintruction of speaker and other audio related goodies.

Bill

Re: Hello there, Welcome, and Thank you! [message #28852 is a reply to message #28850] Wed, 10 December 2003 08:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently online  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)
Glad to see you here, Bill! I'm really excited about this place, and with the response so far, can just imagine what it's like after the search engines get a hold of it.

Hello Wayne. nt [message #28856 is a reply to message #28852] Thu, 11 December 2003 22:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Robert Hamel is currently offline  Robert Hamel
Viscount
nt

Hi Robert! [message #28858 is a reply to message #28856] Fri, 12 December 2003 12:49 Go to previous message
Wayne Parham is currently online  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

Great to see you here!

Previous Topic: Hello...
Next Topic: Hello all
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 09:28:37 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio