Home » Audio » Craftsmen » Hello...
Hello... [message #28846] Mon, 08 December 2003 10:33 Go to next message
fitz is currently offline  fitz
Chancellor
Hello people. Nice audio site. Wayne is this your place ? :-)

Mark

Re: Hello... [message #28847 is a reply to message #28846] Mon, 08 December 2003 12:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

It will be my place soon. I'll be moving the π Speakers forum to AudioRoundTable.com next month.

What do you think about a Great Plains Audio Club meeting in January?

Re: Hello... [message #28848 is a reply to message #28847] Mon, 08 December 2003 15:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fitz is currently offline  fitz
Chancellor
Sounds good Wayne. I hope you are volunteering. :-) Hopefully I might have my new amp done by then. I've been working alot on the chassis. Its coming along great.

Mark

Pongul Party [message #28849 is a reply to message #28848] Mon, 08 December 2003 15:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

Actually, Akhilesh said that he wanted to host the next event. I know that Pongul is after Christmas, and this is a significant Hindu holiday. I'm not sure how long after Christmas it is though. So I don't know if that will interfere or not. And after he and I spent so much time measuring his Trusonics and messing around with them, I'm not sure he can talk his wife into letting us all come over. She is a really sweet woman, but you know how we guys can tax the patience of our women when it comes to hobby stuff like this. :-)

Re: Pongul Party [message #28853 is a reply to message #28849] Wed, 10 December 2003 14:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
akhilesh is currently offline  akhilesh
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
Pongul is a festival mainly celebrated by indians in South India.
I am not really religious (though deeply spiritual: i believe in the god of tube audio).
I actually am from north india, so even if i were religious, i would not be celebrating any festivals in january (when it gets cold in northern India....brrr!)

merry Christmas to all of you, or merry sparkle season if you are so inclined!

look forward to folks being there, and especially bringing along gear (hint hint MArk: 2a3 anyone?)
-akhilesh

Re: Pongul Party [message #28854 is a reply to message #28853] Wed, 10 December 2003 15:14 Go to previous message
Illuminati (33rd Degree)
Hi Akhilesh!

Such a rich set of traditions. I remember now that you told me this. Well - Good! That makes January just perfect for a gathering!!!

Wayne

Previous Topic: Enter Bill and Bill
Next Topic: Hello there, Welcome, and Thank you!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 11:46:51 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Smith & Larson Audio