Home » Audio » Pro Sound » Floor Pocket Problems
Floor Pocket Problems [message #28374] Wed, 15 June 2005 08:28 Go to next message
StoutTech is currently offline  StoutTech
Esquire
I've been having problems with the stage pockets and the floor pockets in our Great Hall at our university. A great deal of debris and liquid (carpet shampooing and spilled drinks) can accumulate in them in a relatively short period of time. As a result the pockets rust and the contact points corrode. I was wondering if there was a certain floor pocket out there that kept debris and liquids from entering the pockets, yet keeping the pockets easily accessable. Email me with any links you may have or and information you can give me. Thanks for any help.

Re: Floor Pocket Problems [message #28376 is a reply to message #28374] Fri, 17 June 2005 07:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bill Wassilak is currently offline  Bill Wassilak
Illuminati (1st Degree)
In High school just threw plastic garbage bags in the floor pockets to keep junk out of the sockets when we'd mop the stage.
Sorry not much help.
Bill W.

Re: Floor Pocket Problems [message #28380 is a reply to message #28374] Thu, 20 October 2005 09:26 Go to previous message
Todd W. White is currently offline  Todd W. White
Chancellor
There are some that are designed to be water-resistant or water-proof.

It seems to me that Mystery Electronics used to make one, and Ace Backstage, which is usually MUCH cheaper than Mystery, might have one.

I would do a Google search and see what's out there...

Previous Topic: amp choosing help
Next Topic: do karlson do anything well?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat May 04 05:18:55 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Smith & Larson Audio