Home » Audio » Pro Sound » Mesa Boogie Nomad
Mesa Boogie Nomad [message #27285] Wed, 14 June 2006 23:10 Go to next message
Bardo is currently offline  Bardo
Esquire
I just bought a Mesa Boogie Nomad 100 head. I am looking to buy a 4-12 cabinet. Is it best to buy a Mesa Cabinet or will any other brand work just as good? I've been told to get a cabinet with Celestion vintage 30s. I've also seen a few Marshall and Harke cabinets with celestion G12-75 watt speakers. I know they can handle more watts but do they sound better? I basically play a lot of different styles so the cab I get has to be able to go from modern to classic.

Re: Mesa Boogie Nomad [message #27286 is a reply to message #27285] Thu, 15 June 2006 09:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

Guitar speakers are a matter of personal taste. They make up part of your sound. So get the ones that suit you best.

Re: Mesa Boogie Nomad [message #27506 is a reply to message #27285] Thu, 25 October 2007 16:26 Go to previous message
Crystal is currently offline  Crystal
Viscount
It would be good to buy the mesa boogie cabinet for head. I sure it would be alright though to use other cabinets. I see alot of people/bands doing that, using diffferent cabs with there heads.

Crystal

Previous Topic: Fender Bassman 10
Next Topic: Crate G160XL schematic
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 00:00:45 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers