Home » Audio » Radio » montgomery ward Airliner radio form #3194
montgomery ward Airliner radio form #3194 [message #25647] Wed, 02 February 2005 14:02 Go to next message
marie brown is currently offline  marie brown
Esquire
I found one of these on the side of the road and brought it to my daughter's electronic class at the local tech school. They would like to restore it and auction it as a fundraiser for the Junior class fund. It is a large floor model (you should have seen me pulling it off the four foot snow bank and putting it in my van!) I don't know where to go to get them advise. Should the woodworking shop redo the veneer or just try to patch it?

Re: montgomery ward Airliner radio form #3194 [message #25648 is a reply to message #25647] Thu, 03 February 2005 07:45 Go to previous message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)
That's soooo cool! I'm pleased that the school will restore it.

For info about woodworking and veneering, you might post a question in the Craftsmen forum. There are some top-notch woodworkers that hang out there, and I'll bet they know what to do.

If you have any questions about repairing the radio section, I'll try to give you any help I can here. And please post "before" and "after" photos if you can!

Previous Topic: horn speakers
Next Topic: wards airline radio
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 04:28:55 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout