Home » Audio » Measurement » Your favorite measurement system
Re: Your favorite measurement system [message #64098 is a reply to message #25137] Fri, 24 September 2010 02:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jazzlover is currently offline  jazzlover
Baron
Wayne Parham wrote on Wed, 10 December 2003 20:39

What's your favorite system? LEAP? CLIO? LMS? TEF? Smaart? Praxis? How about Speaker Workshop? JustMLS? Others?

What test microphone(s) do you prefer?

Hi guys! I'm a newbie here. I'm still lost in the terminologies. Is there a site where I can study the measurement systems you mentioned?
Re: Your favorite measurement system [message #65792 is a reply to message #25137] Fri, 21 January 2011 09:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rkeman is currently offline  rkeman
Viscount
The Dayton Omnimic sytem just hit the market and I'm impressed with it so far. It has some limitations that require a bit of ingenuity to work around, but it appears to be quite accurate and should work well for less experienced audio enthusiasts.
Re: Your favorite measurement system [message #66114 is a reply to message #65792] Mon, 14 February 2011 07:45 Go to previous message
Danny is currently offline  Danny
Master
What type of "limitations" should we be aware of? I am not really very technical when it comes to certain things, and there may be some things I can't live without...
Previous Topic: computer card/slot confusion
Next Topic: Good Speaker Bad Speaker
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 19:49:04 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout