Home » Audio » Speaker » BG Neo10 Availability
BG Neo10 Availability [message #24288] Mon, 28 April 2008 15:12 Go to next message
Rick Craig is currently offline  Rick Craig
Viscount
Sorry for the confusion but I was in error - the Neo10 won't be released for sale to DIY customers. I thought I had read that it would be; however, BG contacted me and confirmed that it was only available to OEM customers.

Re: BG Neo10 Availability [message #24289 is a reply to message #24288] Mon, 28 April 2008 19:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
justinc is currently offline  justinc
Baron
so does this mean you are an OEM customer and have access to them for your designs?

Re: BG Neo10 Availability [message #24290 is a reply to message #24289] Mon, 28 April 2008 20:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rick Craig is currently offline  Rick Craig
Viscount
I think they would rather see them go into finished designs and not kits; otherwise, Parts Express would be distributing them. I can buy as an OEM just like I do from other companies.

Re: BG Neo10 Availability [message #24298 is a reply to message #24290] Tue, 29 April 2008 21:19 Go to previous message
Chris Brunhaver is currently offline  Chris Brunhaver
Esquire
Hi Rick,

I was trying to do this off line in a more classy way but:

1. Parts Express is an important customer to us and has been great to deal with on a b-to-b standpoint and is an excellent resource to the hobbyists / small business. However, for a number of reasons, we're not ready to go there with this product.

2. No, there are a not available to you OEM and being that they are not available to hobbyists on this board, I tend to agree with the comments in the thread below this. I don't really understand the motivations behind your posting this.

As always, you're welcome to contact me with any comments or questions.

Best regards,

Chris Brunhaver
Project Manager / OEM Sales
BG Radia Corp.
(775) 884-1900 x108
chris.brunhaver@bgcorp.com

Previous Topic: Bass Horn with & without Rubber Throat
Next Topic: NEO3 treble in a LS?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Jun 26 04:20:22 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects