Home » Audio » General » wrongsideofthetracksaudiofest
wrongsideofthetracksaudiofest [message #2106] Mon, 15 August 2005 08:23 Go to next message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
Say BTW. There were some nice photo's of you guys; let me see, three pics of the guys and one pic of the audio stuff. And I noticed you hid the beers. Another thing; in the photo's of the equipment there are no people present. How do we know you guys were even listening? Hah?
At least put a guy on the floor with some intercconnects in his hand.
Looks to me like it was just an excuse to have a good time.
The power cords are suspiciously unconnected.

No sign of an ART t-shirt either.

Re: wrongsideofthetracksaudiofest [message #2108 is a reply to message #2106] Mon, 15 August 2005 15:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damir is currently offline  Damir
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
Conspiracy, again?

Re: From the folks who brought you the Lunar Landings [message #2109 is a reply to message #2108] Mon, 15 August 2005 16:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bill Epstein is currently offline  Bill Epstein
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
Have you notices all those mutilated cow carcasses, but I digress.
It's true, " the house in Cincinnati" is actually some more plywood sets in a secret hanger near Broome Lake. The "children" are CGI and all the equipment made of cardboard.
I myself exist only in my head and with no external reality, can't be.

Re: From the folks who brought you the Lunar Landings [message #2110 is a reply to message #2109] Mon, 15 August 2005 16:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)
Remember the movie Capricorn One? Oooh, creepy.

Re: From the folks who brought you the Lunar Landings [message #2111 is a reply to message #2110] Mon, 15 August 2005 16:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
I knew there was something fishy about those pics. This just confirms my suspicions. So; you thought you'd get away with it, hah? Pretty slick, but it's all a facade. And that picture on the couch; Colin, holding a CD; probably a blank.

Re: From the folks who brought you the Lunar Landings [message #2112 is a reply to message #2111] Mon, 15 August 2005 17:05 Go to previous message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

Previous Topic: MP3 and trying to modernise
Next Topic: OT: Are there web hosts with templates so I don't have to learn another freaking software package?nt
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Jul 14 20:00:19 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Miller Audio