Home » Audio » General » S.Ohio Meet?
S.Ohio Meet? [message #1988] Mon, 11 July 2005 09:45 Go to next message
GarMan is currently offline  GarMan
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
I forgot where I read it, but there was some talk before the long weekend of a meet in Cinni or Dayton this summer. Any development?

Re: S.Ohio Meet? [message #1989 is a reply to message #1988] Mon, 11 July 2005 15:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
colinhester is currently offline  colinhester
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
I would like to get together with others in the area. I had planned on having a few people over after the fourth, but I just have not had the time to plan. I know Zincman, Spkrman57 and Bill E. are in the area and could meet on short notice.

Garman, where are you located? Congrats on the new saw. Sounds like you got a winner......Colin

Re: S.Ohio Meet? [message #1990 is a reply to message #1989] Tue, 12 July 2005 12:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GarMan is currently offline  GarMan
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
I'm up in Toronto. Too far to travel but interested in developments. Although my wife said there's a couple of scrapebooking stores in Cincinnati she won't mind travelling for.

I have to take the passenger seat out of my car tonight to pick up the saw tomorrow. My little Subaru two door has not been a practical car for a homeowner but I refuse to give it up. I'm planning on building a 8x12 garden shed this weekend so I might get a chance to rip some plywood.

Re: S.Ohio Meet? [message #2014 is a reply to message #1990] Fri, 15 July 2005 19:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
colinhester is currently offline  colinhester
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
I know I replied to this message a day or so ago. I wonder why it's not showing up. Anyway......

Yeah, I just have not had the time or energy to put together a small gathering. I was hopeing after the Fourth of July, but it just ain't happened.

Cinci would be a long way to travel for a scrapbooking store, but, I'll tell you, there are a ton of them around. I have no idea what it is about this area, but that is one hot market. There is at least one scrapbooking party a week in my subdivision. If your wife needs me to pick up anything specific, let me know.

Glad to hear you got your saw. I've been looking for a couple of years now and just cannot make up my mind. I really had my heart set on a Jet (http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00006WP0Z/qid=1121476113/sr=1-5/ref=sr_1_5/103-3709346-3860637?v=glance&s=hi) but lately I'm kinda looking at the Grizzly line (http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0000E3HNN/qid=1121476206/sr=1-4/ref=sr_1_4/103-3709346-3860637?v=glance&s=hi) I'd like to know how the Craftsman works out and if you have any opinions on the two aforementioned ones.......Colin

Re: S.Ohio Meet? [message #2017 is a reply to message #2014] Sat, 16 July 2005 03:13 Go to previous message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

Sometimes I click "Preview" instead of "Post," and then the post isn't stored. So now days, I always check to see that my post is displayed before I'm through. I go back to the main page, click "Refresh" and make sure it's online.

Previous Topic: Line Array for Car Audio Subwoofer??
Next Topic: Where's the beef?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Jul 17 01:17:48 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout