Please, do you have to sell Vitavox:
AK 150
AK 151
AK 152
K15/40
and how much?
Thanks a lot
Flavio

Re: vitavox [message #61440 is a reply to message #16072] Sun, 22 November 2009 02:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CF6969 is currently offline  CF6969
Esquire
Hi all I am new to this forum and I am always looking for information about vitavox products .I have a custom cab ported with a 12 in. AK 124,all sides insulated and the driver magnet assemble is braced to a side wall,no vibration at all .Then on the bottom of the cab is a CN157 horn with an S2 on one horn and an S3 on the other and then the CN458 crossover.With out any EQ.its all rather thin sounding but when I use an EQ or my old Sherwood tube amp the system sounds good.I have been thinking of just running the horns with my Klipsch cornwalls to see what`s like.I could just disconect the woofer at the net work and power it with an amp with volume control .I would like to hear what other people do with there Vitavox stuff,and are there any box designs that would be optimal for the AK124 speaker,any info would be great.cheers cliffe
Loudspeaker design tools [message #61442 is a reply to message #61440] Sun, 22 November 2009 09:14 Go to previous message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

Do you have any measurement equipment? If not, check out Speaker Workshop. Get that and a program like LspCAD to help you design the box and crossover. You could probably design a really great speaker with the right tools.

Previous Topic: Acoustic research
Next Topic: Going without a subwoofer.... even with smaller drivers?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 01:08:13 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Smith & Larson Audio