Home » Audio » Source » HELP! Sony ps q3 needs repair
HELP! Sony ps q3 needs repair [message #13612] Mon, 17 December 2007 08:21 Go to next message
Carsick is currently offline  Carsick
Esquire
I am sorry for my poor english, help is needed and I am in alarm.
I just purchased a Sony ps q3.
it arrived this morning and it run perfectly and I was happy.
After lunch I came back home and it doesn't work anymore.
I push the start stop/switch and the record spins but the arm doesn't move.
I think to hear a buzz that this morning I did not notices, but maybe be is just my imagination.
This morning did it, now not anymore.
Have you any suggestions?

Thank you
a sad Carlo

PS
The last thing I did before leaving for lunch was to push the stop button when the record was half way of its side A, the button worked and the turntable stopped spinning and the arm automatically returned to his stand-by position. Then, back home, the Start/Stop button didn't work properly and the only thinkg I get is a spinning record and an arm that doesn't react.
Maybe if you don't know this specific model you can help me in general, telling me what to do when someone has a problem like this.

Re: HELP! Sony ps q3 needs repair [message #13631 is a reply to message #13612] Sun, 20 January 2008 13:10 Go to previous message
MMMRads is currently offline  MMMRads
Esquire
The same thing happened to my PS Q3 yesterday. I took it to a shop in Houston called Sound Exchange. The should be calling me sometime this week to let me know what the problem is. I'll post here again to let you know.

Previous Topic: jvc L-A55 buzz
Next Topic: Turntable buzz
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 03:57:22 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout