Home » Audio » Source » PLEASE HELP! JVC L-A55 and Harmon Kardon 720
PLEASE HELP! JVC L-A55 and Harmon Kardon 720 [message #13528] Fri, 28 September 2007 06:41 Go to next message
Alycat is currently offline  Alycat
Esquire
I have two old speakers that I have to sell (gotta pay that college tuition.) I have two questions- where do I go to find out what my old electronics are worth and how do I go about finding a new cartridge for them? I've spent too many hours sifting through google and gotten no answers. Help would be so appreciated.

Re: PLEASE HELP! JVC L-A55 and Harmon Kardon 720 [message #13531 is a reply to message #13528] Fri, 28 September 2007 08:52 Go to previous message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

Lots of places sell cartridges. Try NeedleDoctor.com. As for the value of used electronics, a lot depends on the brand and condition. Some are sought after, some aren't. If you have vintage JBL, Altec, Klipsch or other brands that tend to hold value, you can expect to get decent prices. If you have a less popular brand, you might have more trouble finding a buyer willing to part with their cash. I'd look on eBay to see if you can find equipment similar to yours and see what it sells for.

Previous Topic: sony ps-lx350h question
Next Topic: need some advice
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 18:51:09 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout