Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Andre Antunes
Andre Antunes [message #97610] Mon, 08 April 2024 05:25 Go to next message
Echo is currently offline  Echo
Baron
Has anyone ever listened to this guy? He does covers of classical music in a metal (ish) kind of style. As a metal fan myself, I think it's awesome. Other people think it's an insult to artists like Mozart, Beethoven and the like.

Don't get me wrong, I do like the original versions too. He just added a nice twist to it Very Happy

What do you guys think?

Here's the playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLic13xDAzEH71GuRWdyW1piuTkJ0JjNZ2
Re: Andre Antunes [message #97611 is a reply to message #97610] Mon, 08 April 2024 07:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rusty is currently offline  Rusty
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
He's very versatile. I've liked his heavy metal born again Christian covers of lunatic, (the gargoyle) Kenneth Copeland. Perfect backdrop to the raving reverend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ib2YfAM11E
Re: Andre Antunes [message #97615 is a reply to message #97610] Tue, 09 April 2024 14:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
noodle is currently offline  noodle
Viscount
Andre is a solid musician! I love when he plays along with the Nooran Sisters (from India), and I like his soundtracks to "Karen" videos.
Re: Andre Antunes [message #97623 is a reply to message #97610] Thu, 11 April 2024 01:01 Go to previous message
AcousticJack is currently offline  AcousticJack
Baron
Oh! I have never heard of this guy before. I checked out the playlist you shared and listened to it. I loved his version of Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata. Thanks for sharing this Smile
Previous Topic: Rebel Moon
Next Topic: Bombshell: The Hedy Lamarr Story
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu May 02 22:17:25 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout