Home » Audio » Pro Sound » Microphone Options for Twitch
Microphone Options for Twitch [message #97587] Thu, 04 April 2024 05:35 Go to next message
AcousticJack is currently offline  AcousticJack
Baron
I would like to start streaming on Twitch while playing and I'm thinking about the Blue Yeti as a professional microphone, what are your thoughts on this? Is it worth the money or is it overhyped?

Or would it be better to buy good quality headphones with a microphone? I'd appreciate any ideas Smile
Re: Microphone Options for Twitch [message #97607 is a reply to message #97587] Sun, 07 April 2024 10:02 Go to previous message
Madison is currently offline  Madison
Grand Master
I like to use a separate mic and headset, but it's really just a personal preference. I like different styles of each and find it difficult to find a perfect match in one headset.

I'm not a Twitch streamer, but I broadcast things regularly for my music class. The Blue Yeti used to be my go-to choice, but I've recently switched to the Shure MV7 because it seems to do better with background noise. I have a busy household with kids and pets, so dealing with background noise is a must for me, unfortunately. Don't hesitate to go with the Blue Yeti, though. It produces crisp audio, and it's a quality microphone at a decent price. It's also durable. I must've knocked the mic off my desk a million times, yet it still performed well.
Previous Topic: Lifeline Console Lite
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Jun 17 14:27:42 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout