Home » Audio » General » BF equipment deals?
BF equipment deals? [message #97215] Mon, 20 November 2023 19:16 Go to next message
Leot55 is currently offline  Leot55
Master
If you've come across a worthwhile Black Friday equipment deal, then please share it here. So far, I've found some Sennheiser headphones that are high-quality for around $300 at Amazon. It still sounds pricey, but I've heard they're worth it. What have you found? I'm not looking for anything in particular, but I could always use some upgrades.
Re: BF equipment deals? [message #97216 is a reply to message #97215] Tue, 21 November 2023 06:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rusty is currently offline  Rusty
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
This doesn't qualify for Black Friday deals other than it will be a new addition to my collection of vintage phono cartridges. A Technics 205c cartridge with original stylus for a real good price on ebay. Thought I was done with these little things, but the price was right and hopefully as advertised it's stylus lightly used. For the price paid even if not, there's really nice replacements available.
Re: BF equipment deals? [message #97217 is a reply to message #97216] Tue, 21 November 2023 08:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

Sweet!
Re: BF equipment deals? [message #97218 is a reply to message #97215] Wed, 22 November 2023 19:21 Go to previous message
Madison is currently offline  Madison
Grand Master
Cool find, Rusty! Let us know how its quality turns out.

Amazon has their branded devices on sale, and their quality isn't bad. Just keep in mind that anything with a screen is likely going to include random ads that can't be turned off.

Several stores have AirPods on sale. To get the best bang for your buck, shop through a cashback shopping portal or turn in the receipt through a shopping app.

Remember when Black Friday was truly a one-day thing? Well, it's seemingly morphed into a month-long event now. It just doesn't feel special anymore. I also miss the good 'ole days when some stores gave away prizes to the first hundred or so customers. They were pretty decent prizes, too, like TVs and cameras.
Previous Topic: Lost in the Supermarket
Next Topic: Will Folk Music Gradually Fade?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 11:47:03 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Smith & Larson Audio