Home » Audio » Pro Sound » To buy or not to buy?
To buy or not to buy? [message #96966] Mon, 04 September 2023 16:37 Go to next message
Strum Drum is currently offline  Strum Drum
Master
I don't exactly need a new guitar, but I'm always open to getting another one for the right price and style. I've found some cool electric and acoustic guitars on Amazon, Adorama, and a place called Musician's Friend. All of these are online. The trouble is that I'm not sure about what I can expect in terms of quality. Amazon is riddled with fakes, Adorama is known for its cameras, not its instruments; and, Musician's Friend is completely new to me. These guitar deals are good; maybe even too good. So, to buy or not to buy? That is the question.

Would you go for it?
Re: To buy or not to buy? [message #97167 is a reply to message #96966] Sun, 05 November 2023 10:01 Go to previous message
Leot55 is currently offline  Leot55
Master
I wish I'd seen this earlier, Strum Drum. Unfortunately, the sale at Musician's Friend has probably already come and gone, but keep your eye out for future deals because it's a trustworthy place to shop. It's owned by Guitar Center. I work on safety videos and the engineers order from there all the time.
Previous Topic: Piano Applications on the Phone
Next Topic: Lifeline Console Lite
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri May 03 06:24:22 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout